Friday, 9 October 2015
Last updated 2 hours ago
Below are some common questions/problems people have concerning the site. If you don't find the answer you are looking for here, please feel free to Contact Us.
How much does it cost?
Our news is free, and we encourage you to forward along the daily newsletter to your colleagues.
How do I contact editorial with a news tip or a press release?
Please send us a note through our Contact Us form or e-mail us at email@example.com. Note that we prefer text press releases, not PDFs or other attachments.
Do you accept guest contributions? What are the specs?
Yes, we accept articles from industry professionals. Articles must be aimed at our buy-side hedge fund and private equity fund audience.
Specs for Guest Articles:
- Word Count: 900 – 1,400 words
- Photos and graphs are OK
- No footnotes please
- Include a short bio of the author
- Include a link to author’s company, blog or whatever URL he/she wishes
- Please do not send us sales pitches for a company or product
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any articles
- The author retains the copyright
- The author must disclose any positions he/she holds in a company if discussing that stock
Send guest articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 7 2015 | 4:57am ET
Charity A Leg To Stand On (ALTSO) will hold its 12th Annual Hedge Fund Rocktoberfest – NYC on October 15 and its 4th Annual Rocktoberfest - Chicago on October 22. Read more…