Tuesday, 28 April 2015
Last updated 1 hour ago
Below are some common questions/problems people have concerning the site. If you don't find the answer you are looking for here, please feel free to Contact Us.
How much does it cost?
Our news is free, and we encourage you to forward along the daily newsletter to your colleagues.
How do I contact editorial with a news tip or a press release?
Please send us a note through our Contact Us form or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we prefer text press releases, not PDFs or other attachments.
Do you accept guest contributions? What are the specs?
Yes, we accept articles from industry professionals. Articles must be aimed at our buy-side hedge fund and private equity fund audience.
Specs for Guest Articles:
- Word Count: 900 – 1,400 words
- Photos and graphs are OK
- No footnotes please
- Include a short bio of the author
- Include a link to author’s company, blog or whatever URL he/she wishes
- Please do not send us sales pitches for a company or product
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any articles
- The author retains the copyright
- The author must disclose any positions he/she holds in a company if discussing that stock
Send guest articles to email@example.com
Mar 20 2015 | 12:45pm ET
StreetWise Partners, a non-profit organization that works with low-income individuals to help them overcome employment barriers, raised over $275,000 at the 2015 Raising the Ante Charity Poker Tournament and Casino Event last Wednesday evening at Capitale. Here are some photos from the event. Read more…