Saturday, 28 November 2015
Last updated 9 hours ago
Nov 11 2005 | 9:24pm ET
• Rye Brook, New York-based private equity firm Cadent Energy Partners has closed its first fund, Cadent Energy Partners I, with $220 million in commitments.
• Darien, Conn.-based Portfolio Advisors has closed its third fund of funds, Portfolio Advisors Private Equity Fund III, with $661 million. The fund, which was launched in June 2004, originally had a target of $250 million.
• New York-based private equity firm Salmon River, which is managed by Joshua Lewis, has held a first close of its initial fund with $20 million in commitments.
• Private equity firm Energy Investors Funds has closed the firm's sixth institutional fund, the United States Power Fund II, with $750 million in commitments. The fund's original target was $500 million.
• PNC Financial Services Group's private equity arm has closed its third fund, the PNC Mezzanine Fund III, with $350 million in commitments.
• Capri Capital Advisors, which provides debt and equity capital to real estate developers and owners, has closed its second commingled mezzanine debt fund with $287.5 million. Trish Hoffman, spokeswoman, said the firm has 15 institutional investors, but declined to name them.
Oct 21 2015 | 10:41am ET
One of the most unique charity benefits in the hedge fund industry, A Leg To Stand On's (ALTSO's) Hedge Fund Rocktoberfest - NYC, raised nearly $500,000 last Thursday thanks to the generous support of major sponsors and nearly 1,400 attendees from the Tri-State finance, business and hedge fund communities. Read more…