Saturday, 4 July 2015
Last updated 1 day ago
Nov 11 2005 | 9:24pm ET
• Rye Brook, New York-based private equity firm Cadent Energy Partners has closed its first fund, Cadent Energy Partners I, with $220 million in commitments.
• Darien, Conn.-based Portfolio Advisors has closed its third fund of funds, Portfolio Advisors Private Equity Fund III, with $661 million. The fund, which was launched in June 2004, originally had a target of $250 million.
• New York-based private equity firm Salmon River, which is managed by Joshua Lewis, has held a first close of its initial fund with $20 million in commitments.
• Private equity firm Energy Investors Funds has closed the firm's sixth institutional fund, the United States Power Fund II, with $750 million in commitments. The fund's original target was $500 million.
• PNC Financial Services Group's private equity arm has closed its third fund, the PNC Mezzanine Fund III, with $350 million in commitments.
• Capri Capital Advisors, which provides debt and equity capital to real estate developers and owners, has closed its second commingled mezzanine debt fund with $287.5 million. Trish Hoffman, spokeswoman, said the firm has 15 institutional investors, but declined to name them.
May 27 2015 | 2:15pm ET
Support Hedge Funds Care, also known as Help For Children (HFC), by participating in this year's raffle. All proceeds go to support HFC's mission of preventing and treating child abuse. Read more…