The healthcare sector went on a tear beginning in 2011, thanks in large part to the passage of the Affordable Care Act and its impending implementat
Thursday, 19 January 2017
Last updated 1 hour ago
Jun 12 2012 | 2:46pm ETOriginal publication date: Jun 07, 2012
Have you been wondering how many of your investment firm peers are utilizing cloud services? Are they relying on public or private clouds? Do they have any concerns about cloud computing? Eze Castle Integration recently conducted a survey to answer these questions and more.
Our survey, Cloud Adoption Trends within the Investment Management Industry, details the responses of 125 senior-level executives at hedge funds and investment firms across the U.S. in regards to their cloud computing decisions.
Our 18-page report includes details on:
*Current & Future Adoption of Cloud Services
* Investment Firms' First Cloud Initiatives
* Cloud Deployment Models (Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid)
* Factors Influencing the Decision to Use the Cloud
* Barriers to Cloud Adoption
* Evaluation of Cloud Services Providers