FINforums, the events arm of news provider FINalternatives, is holding its Third Annual Hedge Fund Summit on Thursday, September 19, 2013 at the Convene conference center in New York City.
Industry experts will gather to speak candidly about the biggest issues affecting fund managers and investors today. Don’t miss out on this chance to meet and mingle with the top decision makers and investors in the alternative asset management industry.
Subjects covered this year include the global macro outlook, the changing regulatory environment, tips on capital raising, an investment consultants roundtable and more.
There will be plenty of time to network during lunch, coffee breaks and a drinks reception. This annual event is a must attend for anyone involved in the hedge fund industry, including fund managers, high-net-worth investors, institutional investors, lawyers, accountants, technology providers, private bankers, advisors and consultants.
- Barbara Novick, Vice Chairman, BlackRock (Keynote)
- Samuel E. “Q” Belk IV, Cambridge Associates
- Nick Colas, BNY ConvergEx
- Michael G. Curry, InfoHedge Technologies
- Bruce Frumerman, Frumerman & Nemeth Inc.
- Ron Geffner, Sadis & Goldberg
- Alan D. Glatt, Protocol Capital Management
- Barry Goodman, Grassi & Co.
- Marne Gorman, Cliffwater
- Louis R. Kahl, Hewitt EnnisKnupp
- Eric Lazear, FQS Capital Partners
- Christian Menegatti, Roubini Global Economics
- Cathleen M. Rittereiser, Author, Speaker, Educator
- Neil N. Sheth, NEPC
- Arvin Soh, GAM
- Don Steinbrugge, Agecroft Partners
- Samuel Sussman, Alternative Investment Group
- Jillian Timmermans, Cordium
- And More...
Finalternatives readers receive 15% off. Use discount code FA2013.