Thursday, 21 August 2014
Last updated 11 hours ago
November 20-22, 2013
Fairmont Le Montreux | Montreux, Switzerland
The 12th Elite Summit taking place from the 20 - 22 November at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux, Switzerland is the premium forum bringing together independent advisers of wealthy private investors and international fund and asset managers.
As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the summit offers an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping wealth and management asset allocations.
Key issues for 2013 include:
• Devising a Plan of Attack – Pinning down the infrastructure of a powerful investment strategy through the wisdom of the macroeconomic outlook
• Structurally Sound – Exploring robust architectures for wealth in a new age of transparency to optimize tax efficiency and asset preservation
• Some Like it Hot – Quantifying the potential for trending and emerging asset classes
• In Pursuit of the Holy Grail – Investigating absolute return and market neutral strategies for independent and sustainable portfolios
• Shaking up the Family Tree – Establishing effective and dynamic succession, education and conflict resolution planning for the family and the wealth
• Blasting Social Barriers – Tapping into the networks and knowledge base that identify opportunities and implement processes to maximize social impact
• On the Defense – Devising security measures to safeguard financial, non-financial and human assets from both real and virtual world threats
Aug 4 2014 | 7:42am ET
By now, U.S. and international subscribers have received their home or office delivery of the special 500th issue of Futures magazine. You can too!—a very special offer follows. The issue is the largest in years—filled with the best trading strategies and stories from 43 years of being the primary publication for commodity, stock, options and forex traders. Read more…
The July/August 2014 issue is our largest in years—filled with the best trading strategies and stories from 43 years of being the primary publication for commodity, stock, options and forex traders.
The Alpha Pages Editor's Note