We are always looking for guest articles from hedge fund managers and buy-side firms. While we receive lots of articles from service providers, many of which are indeed good and well received, we are aiming to increase the number of guest articles from hedge fund managers and investors themselves.
If you are interested in submitting a contributed piece for possible publication on FINalternatives, please take a look at the specs below. We are happy to receive pitches (ideas for articles) or completed articles – both of which will be read and considered for publication. Please keep in mind our audience is predominately buy side, with investors, consultants and hedge fund service providers rounding out our readers.
Specs for Guest Articles:
- Word Count: 900 – 1,400 words
- Photos and simple graphs are OK
- No footnotes please (cite your sources in the text if necessary)
- Include a short bio of the author
- Include a link to author’s company, blog or whatever URL he/she wishes
- Please do not send us sales pitches for a company or product
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any articles
- The author retains the copyright
- The author must disclose any positions he/she holds in a company if discussing that stock
Articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org