5th Annual Private Investment
Funds Tax Master Class
May 21-22, 2014 | New York, NY
Financial Research Associates’ 5th Private Investment Funds Tax Master Class features the Tax Practices for Private Equity Funds conference and the Effective Hedge Fund Tax Practices conference and brings them together to run concurrently giving attendees the benefit of mixing and matching sessions according to their preference.
**Mention Priority Code: FMP107 during registration for a 10% discount. For more information and to register, contact Theresa Powers at 704-341-2437 or email@example.com
Top Reasons to Attend
- Learn how to effectively address the countless new legislative changes that have come down the pike recently
- Understand how new and pending tax legislation affects your fund’s tax planning strategies
- Gain invaluable insight on how to best address the many foreign tax issues both inbound and outbound
- Develop new and innovative tax strategies that you can use to increase your fund’s returns in this ever-complicated environment
- Promote optimum profitability by obtaining useful tips, techniques, and strategies from the industry’s most renowned experts
- Get insight on cutting edge fund structures that promote efficient tax practices
- Hear directly from some of the industry’s most esteemed tax leaders
- Customize your conference experience by travelling between the hedge fund and private equity fund tracks as you wish
- Grow your network of high-level private equity and hedge fund tax professionals
- Earn up to 14 CPE/CLE Tax Credits!