Private Investment Funds Due Diligence Summit
September 22-23, 2014 | New York, NY
Hear from speakers who represent the thought leadership of the industry: institutional investors, heads of operational risk, directors of operational due diligence, compliance officers, and more!
**Mention Priority Code: FMP107 during registration for a 10% discount. For more information and to register, contact Mark Williams at 704-341-2441 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Reasons to Attend
- Discover why top institutional investors will and will not invest
- Get current perspectives on private equity due diligence and valuation
- Find out what investors should be asking of emerging funds
- See how investors are using disclosed information and the balance between transparency and manager strategy
- Uncover new practices for valuations and what to do when valuations are disputed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest perspective on the shifting landscape of compliance and changes in operational infrastructure
- Gain a new perspective on post-investment due diligence, what are qualifiers versus disqualifiers—what happens if you get an answer you’re not happy with, and what to do about it
- Probe the inner workings of corporate governance and how to evaluate minimum standards
- Learn about new trends in direct investment and how to negotiate liquid and illiquid assets
- Network with peers and industry thought leaders, while sharing best practices in the hedge fund and private equity space
- Earn up to 14 CPE credits!