Quant Invest Canada
October 9-10, 2013
The Hyatt Regency
Quant Invest Canada is the leading conference for Canadian quants and investors. If you are looking to uncover new quant strategies and funds, you must attend.
With more end investors in attendance than any other event of its kind, you will have ample opportunities to network, forge relationships and learn from Canada’s top quant investors and fund managers including OMERS, AIMCo, HOOPP, and CPPIB.
Join us to network and learn from the entire quantitative investment value chain within Canada and beyond.
Canada’s leading quants will be there to discuss:
• How to maximize the use of derivatives
• How to integrate quant within your portfolio
• How to manage a value-add portfolio
• How to uncover the keys to “smart beta” – the alternative to active and passive investing
• How to structure a portfolio using strategic asset allocation
• How to optimize your portfolio with re-emerging normalized strategies, including long/short equity, statistical arbitrage and systematic trading
• How to outwit your competitors
• How to acquire new business prospects through structured networking sessions, interactive roundtable discussions and a dedicated networking manager
• How to explore the outlook for quant equity investing
• How to engage with the entire spectrum of quantitative investment experts from Canada and beyond
Discounts available for groups of 3 or more - for more information please contact Felipe Lima at Felipe.Lima@Terrapinn.com or +1 212 379 6320
Jul 8 2014 | 10:48am ET
The surge in derivatives regulation is among the most complex challenges facing the financial services industry today. Northern Trust’s Joshua Satten recently spoke with FINalternatives to share insights into the challenges presented by new regulation and explore how the industry is responding. Read more…