November 20-22, 2013
Fairmont Le Montreux | Montreux, Switzerland
The 12th Elite Summit taking place from the 20 - 22 November at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux, Switzerland is the premium forum bringing together independent advisers of wealthy private investors and international fund and asset managers.
As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the summit offers an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping wealth and management asset allocations.
Key issues for 2013 include:
• Devising a Plan of Attack – Pinning down the infrastructure of a powerful investment strategy through the wisdom of the macroeconomic outlook
• Structurally Sound – Exploring robust architectures for wealth in a new age of transparency to optimize tax efficiency and asset preservation
• Some Like it Hot – Quantifying the potential for trending and emerging asset classes
• In Pursuit of the Holy Grail – Investigating absolute return and market neutral strategies for independent and sustainable portfolios
• Shaking up the Family Tree – Establishing effective and dynamic succession, education and conflict resolution planning for the family and the wealth
• Blasting Social Barriers – Tapping into the networks and knowledge base that identify opportunities and implement processes to maximize social impact
• On the Defense – Devising security measures to safeguard financial, non-financial and human assets from both real and virtual world threats
Mar 10 2014 | 11:33am ET
A huge thank you to all of the people who helped make last Thursday’s HFC NY Open Your Heart to the Children Benefit such a success. The charity gala raised nearly $2 million to prevent and treat child abuse in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Read more…